Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Depression and Anxiety Disorders Drug Development To See Worldwide Massive Growth By Top Companies – NeuroRx, Amorsa Therapeutics and Johnson & Johnson” to its huge collection of research reports.
This report provides an overview of the pipeline landscape for depression and anxiety disorders. It provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development and key players involved in therapeutic development for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and depression, and features dormant and discontinued products.
PTSD is a mental health condition that is triggered by either experiencing or witnessing a traumatic event. Symptoms include flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about the event. Treatment includes antidepressants and cognitive therapy. There are 38 products in development for this indication.
OCD is characterized by unreasonable thoughts and fears (obsessions) that lead to repetitive behaviors (compulsions). Symptoms include having repeated thoughts or images about many different things, such as fear of germs, dirt, or intruders, acts of violence, hurting loved ones, doing the same rituals over and over such as washing hands, locking and unlocking doors, counting, keeping unneeded items, or repeating the same steps again and again. Treatment includes antidepressants and psychiatric medications. There are nine products in development for this indication.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1915183
Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest. Signs and symptoms include sleep disturbances, including insomnia or sleeping too much, changes in appetite, anxiety, agitation or restlessness and physical problems, such as back pain or headaches. Treatment includes antidepressants, mood stabilizers and antipsychotics. There are 212 products in development for this indication.
Molecular targets acted on by products in development for depression and anxiety disorders include neurotransmitter receptors such as glutamate receptors and 5-hydroxytryptamine receptors. Companies operating in this pipeline space include NeuroRx, Amorsa Therapeutics and Johnson & Johnson.
- Which companies are the most active within each pipeline?
- Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
- To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies?
- What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in this disease area?
Reasons to buy
- Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
- Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
- Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline and the products being fielded by each of these
- Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration